Children @ Tongue River Branch Library
Books, magazines, books-on-tape, and computers are waiting for you in our Children’s Library. We can help children with their reference and recreational reading needs. We also welcome adults to use our many resources.
If you will be having children visit you, please bring them to the Children’s Library. Our programs are open to everyone. Use your library card to check out materials for them. We are proud of our Library, and enjoy showing it to visitors.
Children’s Library Displays
We display all of the Buckaroo award nominee’s and Indian Paintbrush nominee’s in the Youth Services Room, along with Soaring Eagle award nominee’s and winners in the Young Adult Collection.
Questions, Comments, Concerns
Please call or come by to see us. If we cannot help you, we will steer you in the right direction. If you have ideas or information for new materials or programs, let up know because we are YOUR library.
Online Safety Tips
- Follow your family rules for using the Internet
- Ask an adult first if you want to register for something or enter a contest online
- Use a screen name (not your real name) on Instant Messaging (IM), blogs, and chats
- Keep your passwords a secret. Don’t even tell it to your best friend
- It’s not OK to write mean things about people on the Internet. You can get in trouble!
- Don’t stay in a chat if someone makes you feel uncomfortable
- Never agree to get together with someone you meet on the Internet
- Never put any photos on the Internet unless you check with adults
- Before you download anything on a computer, ask an adult. Some files can harm your computer
- If you see something online that makes you uncomfortable, tell an adult