Welcome to the Clearmont Branch Library
Located in the Clearmont Community Center
A cozy small town library serving the residents of eastern Sheridan County and the communities of Clearmont, Leiter, Ucross and Arvada.
- Books, Magazines, Newspapers, DVDs, Videos, Books-on-CD and Books-on-Tape
- In the adult section there are many best sellers, large print and Christian fiction stories, mysteries and western fiction.
- The children’s section is full of wonderful new books with amazing illustrations.
- New DVD and Video titles for adults and children
- The Sheridan Press and Buffalo Bulletin newspapers are available.
- Southwest Art, Good Housekeeping, The Herb Companion, American Cowboy, Range, and National Geographic, Taste of Home, Better Homes and Gardens and Outdoor Life are among the magazines in our periodical collection.
- Kids Discover and Zoo Books are available for the young readers.
- 3 Public Internet computers. There is no time limit on computer usage unless there is a patron waiting to use a computer
- On-line card catalog
- WYLD Cat (our online catalog) offers the holdings of Clearmont Branch Library, plus Sheridan County Fulmer, Story and Tongue River Branches, as well as holdings of public and community college libraries throughout Wyoming.
- More than 60 online databases. Are you trying to search your family tree; try using Ancestry. Do you need legal forms; go to Legal Forms in the databases.
- The Clearmont Library now has 3 M Cloud Library where patrons can download books on to computers or other mobile devises.
- Freading is also available to down load over 20,000 ebooks to computers or limited mobile devises.
- Also 3 Cloud Library where ebooks can be downloaded to computers of other devises. Just
- Also new is 3 M Cloud Library