Clearmont Branch Library News
Fall story time will begin Sept 17th
every Tuesday at 4:30 PM. Preschool
through 4th grade.
September 19th at 4:3o pm Reading
“A Clearing in the Wild by Jane
October 31st at 4:30 PM will be “A lesson before
Dying” by Ernest J. Gaines. Norlene Healy will
Moderate this Book Discussion. This is part of
Wyoming Big Read.
New Books for Late Evening Reading:
- Thunder of Erebus by Payne Harrison
- Rose Harbor in Bloom by Debbie Macomber
- Going Home and Surviving Home two books by A. American
- Stranded by Alex Kava
- America the Beautiful by Ben Carson M.D.
- My Share of the Task by General Stanley McChrystal
- Ghost Man by Roger Hobbs
First Day Jitters by Julie Danneberg
Charlies’ Snow Day by Ree Drummond
The Snatchabook by Bill Pronzini
History Year by Year by DK Publishing
Many New DVD’s in Adult and Children’s