Join us for our Reading Dog Program!
- Read to a certified therapy dog.
- All kids and reading levels are welcome!
- Sign up for half-hour sessions.
- Bring your favorite book, a school assignment, or check out a library book!
- Monday, Wednesday, and Friday afternoons.
- Sign up at Children’s Library desk or call 674-8585 ext.119
CRAZY KIDS and Nothing-to-Do’s
Come to the Children’s Library
Try a game of UNO, or KER-PLUNK. No batteries needed! (Don’t tell anyone, but the Children’s librarians are pretty good at games, especially Monster Bowling!)
We have toys and books and space to play in.
Children’s Programs @ Sheridan County Fulmer Public Library
335 West Alger Street, Sheridan, Wyoming 82801
307-674-8585 ext. 119