Fulmer Library Meeting Room Policy
- Library-sponsored activities are given preference when reserving any meeting room.
- The public meeting rooms are not available for private parties.
- The public meeting rooms are not available for commercial purposes. Commercial activities include sales, advertising, or soliciting sales leads for commercial products or services.
- The meeting rooms are only available (including setup and cleanup time) during the hours the library is open to the public. All meetings must conclude at least 15 minutes prior to the closing time of the library.
- All meetings must be non-secretive, open to the public and free of charge.
- Audio/Visual equipment is available for use by groups. Prior arrangements must be made for the use of the equipment. Damage due to misuse of this equipment is the responsibility of the group using the equipment. Equipment available:
- overhead projector
- TV and DVD player
- white board
- lap top and LCD projector
- Organizations holding meetings will be held responsible for any damage to rooms or contents. Each group shall be responsible for setting up and cleaning up after use. Rooms must be left in a neat and orderly condition.
- The library does not provide disposable items such as markers, pens, paper, cups, napkins, or refreshments (such as coffee, tea, or punch).
- The library will not guarantee availability of the meeting rooms on a regular basis. Organizations must schedule individual meetings; standing reservations are not permitted.
- No smoking is permitted in any part of the library, nor on library grounds.
- Alcohol is not permitted on library property unless approved in advance by the Library Board of Trustees and the City of Sheridan.
- Neither the name nor the address of the Sheridan County Fulmer Public Library may be used as the official address or headquarters of an organization.
- The Library Director is authorized to deny use of the library meeting rooms to any group that is disorderly or violates these regulations.
- Any group wishing to use the meeting rooms will be asked to have a representative read the Meeting Room Policy and ascertain that their group meets necessary criteria.
- The Sheridan County Library Board of Trustees reserves the right to waive any of the above regulations.
click here for a Sheridan County Fulmer Public Library Meeting Room Reservation form.