Are these flowers real? Stop by the Story Library and see for yourself 🙂
“Gitts Crazy” dahlia
Courtesy of Brenda Winters
Cowboys! Castles ! Butterflies! Birds! and More…!
Ever wondered how wood carvers make such lovely, intricate items? Come see the workings of Big Horn Carvers for the month of October!
Adults: Looking for a great book? Here are suggestions from Patrons and/or Staff who read these titles recently and heartily recommended them! Each * represents one person who said it was a great book!
- The Perfect Horse: The Daring U.S. Mission to Rescue the Priceless Stallions Kidnapped by the Nazis* by Elizabeth Letts
- The Survivor* Vince Flynn’s Mitch Rapp Spy Novel (continued race to save America) by Kyle Mills of Jackson Hole
- Savanna Glues* by Mary Kay Andrews
- Everyone Brave is Forgiven** by Chris Cleave (WWII London setting. British humor. Coping with crazy.)
- Ice Dogs* by Terry Lynn Johnson (Middle Grade Novel about a 14-year-old musher)
- Lilac Girls** by Martha Hall Kelly
- The Nightingale*** by Kristin Hannah (One more patron, 7/21/2016, discovered it and loved it!) 🙂
- The Storied Life of A.J. Fikry***** by Gabrielle Zevin
- Stars of Fortune* by Nora Roberts
- The Readers of Broken Wheel Recommend** by Katarina Bivald
- The Atomic Weight of Love* by Elizabeth J. Church
- Fallen Land* by Taylor Brown
- The Rainbow Comes and Goes* Biography by Anderson Cooper
- The Magic Strings of Frankie Presto**** by Mitch Albom (5/11/16 patron asked to add another star for this book, which she loved! So now it’s a 4 Star book!) Stop in to check it out! 🙂
- The Girl Who Saved the King of Sweden** by Jonas Jonasson
“NATURE, ANIMALS AND PEOPLE : INTERACTING”
Join the Story Branch Library for ~ Fall Book Discussion Series Sept. – Dec. 2016
~Refuge -Tuesday, November 1st
~ We Are Completely Beside Ourselves – Monday, December 5 th at 6:30 pm
Going for the Gold ~ Summer Story Time
Pre-school Story Time every Wednesday from 3-3:45!
Search the online catalog for items or databases!
We hope you will check all the latest News, Programs & Events, Kids, Teens and About Us information by clicking on the Story Library tab above !