Vacancy Announcement – Manager of the Story Branch Library
The Story Branch Manager is responsible for overseeing the day-to-day operation of the library. 25 hours/week; $13.00-$14.50 per hour DOE. Pro-rated benefits (Annual Leave, Sick Leave, Paid Holidays, Wyoming Retirement System). Must be able to work a flexible schedule (days, evenings and weekends) to accommodate a wide variety of events which take place at the Story Library.
Looking for a great book? Here are suggestions from Patrons and/or Staff who read these titles recently and heartily recommended them! Each * represents one person who said it was a great book!
- The Magic Strings of Frankie Presto**** by Mitch Albom (5/11/16 patron asked to add another star for this book, which she loved! So now it’s a 4 Star book!) Stop in to check it out! 🙂
- The Readers of Broken Wheel Recommend* by Katarina Bivald
- Off the Grid* by CJ Box
- The Girl Who Saved the King of Sweden** by Jonas Jonasson
- The Jesus Cow* by Michael Perry
- Crimson Shore* by Preston Child
- The Last of the President’s Men* Nonfiction by Bob Woodward
- Furiously Happy* Nonfiction by Jenny Lawson
- The Lady and the Panda* Nonfiction by Vicki Croke
- Enchanted August* by Brenda Bowen
- The Martian* by Andy Weir
- Miracles* Nonfiction by Eric Metaxas
Community Connections 2016
T-Ball Today for Community Connections teammates!
The popular Community Connections program was organized in 2014 as a joint project between the Story Branch Library and the Story Elementary School. The program does a great job of establishing and maintaining connections between our long-time residents, sharing first-hand knowledge of the community’s history, and our newer residents, the Story Elementary School children, sharing their youthful exuberance and hopes for the future.
More Community Connections photos below!
Pre-school Story Time every Wednesday from 3-3:45!
Search the online catalog for items or databases!
We hope you will check all the latest News, Programs & Events, Kids, Teens and About Us information by clicking on the Story Library tab above !