Longmire Fans Mark your Calendars!
Craig Johnson, local author of the popular Longmire series will meet patrons at the Story Library on Sunday, December 18, this year. Come to the library before the 6:00 p.m. start time to visit with the author, enjoy the snacks, and find a good place to sit while Craig reads his latest Christmas story to the crowd. You won’t want to miss this outstanding annual event!
On Display Through November
Come see these (and more) famous Remington Bronze Statues in Person. On loan from a Friend of the Story Library
|The Mountain Man||End of the Trail||Trooper of the Plains|
|Mountain Man,Trooper of the Plains, End of the Trail||Coming Through the Rye||Bronco Buster, Calgary Officer, Rattlesnake,|
Adults: Looking for a great book? Here are suggestions from Patrons and/or Staff who read these titles recently and heartily recommended them! Each * represents one person who said it was a great book!
- The Wonder* by Emma Donoghue
- North of Crazy** by Neltje
- Dog Medicine: How My Dog Saved Me From Myself* by Julie Barton
- Robert B. Parker’s The Bridge*** by Robert Knott
- The Glass Castle*****The Silver Star***by Jeannette Walls
- Half Broke Horses: A True-Life Novel********by Jeannette Walls
- The Perfect Horse: The Daring U.S. Mission to Rescue the Priceless Stallions Kidnapped by the Nazis* by Elizabeth Letts
- The Survivor* Vince Flynn’s Mitch Rapp Spy Novel (continued race to save America) by Kyle Mills of Jackson Hole
- Savanna Glues* by Mary Kay Andrews
- Everyone Brave is Forgiven*** by Chris Cleave (WWII London setting. British humor. Coping with crazy.)
- Ice Dogs* by Terry Lynn Johnson (Middle Grade Novel about a 14-year-old musher)
- Lilac Girls** by Martha Hall Kelly
- The Nightingale*** by Kristin Hannah (One more patron, 7/21/2016, discovered it and loved it!) 🙂
- The Storied Life of A.J. Fikry****** by Gabrielle Zevin
- Stars of Fortune* by Nora Roberts
- The Readers of Broken Wheel Recommend** by Katarina Bivald
“NATURE, ANIMALS AND PEOPLE : INTERACTING”
Final Fall Book Discussion ** Monday, December 5th, at 6:30 p.m.
~ We Are Completely Beside Ourselves
Spring Book Discussion Series begins the First Tuesday in February, February 7, at 6:30 p.m.
Check back with us for the new theme, titles, and authors. And in the meantime ~
Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!
Pre-school Story Time every Wednesday from 3-3:45!
Search the online catalog for items or databases!
We hope you will check all the latest News, Programs & Events, Kids, Teens and About Us information by clicking on the Story Library tab above !